Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arnaud MERGEY <am...@sunopsis.com> on 2006/05/10 11:49:08 UTC

Axis2 1.0 Ant codegen, extension properties

Hi,

Is it possible to use ant codegen task with extension properties ?

I want to invoke codegen with a jibx databinding and I have this error
"jibx binding option requires -bindingfile {file path} parameter"
The only way I have find is to invoke WSDL2java from ant, but I think it
is a "dirty" solution.

Thanks
Arnaud

Re: Axis2 1.0 Ant codegen, extension properties

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please log an enhancement request.

thanks,
dims