Posted to dev@horn.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/10/22 08:31:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove ANN package from ml module

Hi Hama and Horn dev@,

Sorry for cross posting. As you already might know, the community
decided to move ANN development efforts to new deep learning framework
community, called Apache Horn Incubating.

Should we remove ann package from org.apache.hama.ml once source
migration is done?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove ANN package from ml module

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi forks,

If there's any no objections within 3 days, I'm gonna remove duplicate
codes (w/ Horn) from Apache Hama repository.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi forks,

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon