Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Siomara Pantarotto <hi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/25 00:53:10 UTC

How can I start/stop tomcat web server from a remote machine???

Hi all,

How can I start/stop tomcat web server from a remote machine???

In other words, how can I run the start/shutdown batch files that tomcat has
to start/stop its services from a remote machine that is not the server that
Tomcat is installed in?

Thanks

Siomara

Re: How can I start/stop tomcat web server from a remote machine???

Posted by Charles Baker <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Are you using *nix or NT? On my Linux or Solaris boxes
I just ssh in and start/stop whatever I want to.

--- Siomara Pantarotto <hi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How can I start/stop tomcat web server from a remote
> machine???
>
> In other words, how can I run the start/shutdown
> batch files that tomcat has
> to start/stop its services from a remote machine
> that is not the server that
> Tomcat is installed in?
>
> Thanks
>
> Siomara