Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Christian Ortner <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/24 15:55:13 UTC

Numbers in the spellchecker: Mutations based on Levenshtein distance possible?

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a query correction feature based on collations generated by
the spellchecker. This works like a charm, except when numeric tokens are
present in the query. In that case, I don't get any corrections for the
number, although corrections for textual tokens are still made.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Chris

Re: Numbers in the spellchecker: Mutations based on Levenshtein distance possible?

Posted by "alessandro.benedetti" <a....@sease.io>.
I would start with your spellchecker config and field analysis.
Then we can try to help you!

A shot in the dark is some kind of token filter such the word delimiter
which generates token that you are not expecting in the index ( if you are
using the Direct Spellcheck).
You can use your analysis tool in the admin dashboard or the schema browser
to take a look on what is happening.

Cheers

-----