Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/07/27 21:53:02 UTC

Someone need a project?

apr/test/server.c client.c aren't behaving correctly, we are getting a hard
EOF as soon as the sockets connect.  Does anyone on other platforms observe this?
If anyone wants to play in apr/test on win32, just open the apr/test/aprtest.dsw
workspace and have at it ... you will need to include a path to perl in your
Developer Studio environment, Tools->Options->Directories->Executable files.

Run-them-all is the next feature to add, I won't get to it for about three weeks though.

Bill