Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by darniz <rn...@edmunds.com> on 2009/09/14 19:56:25 UTC

Re: KStem download

Pascal Dimassimo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to try KStem. I'm following the instructions on this page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters/Kstem
>
> ... but the download link doesn't work.
>
> Is anyone know the new location to download KStem?

I am stuck with the same issue
its link is not working for a long time

is there any alternate link
Please let us know

darniz

Re: KStem download

Posted by darniz <rn...@edmunds.com>.
Ok i downlaod the lucid imaginationversion of Solr.

>From the lib directory i copied the two jars
lucid-kstem.jar and  lucid-solr-kstem.jar

and put in my local solr instance
at
C:\solr\apache-solr-1.3.0\lib

When i declare a field type like this
<fieldtype name="lucidkstemmer" class="solr.TextField">
    <analyzer>
        <filter class="solr.LucidKStemFilterFactory"
protected="protwords.txt" />
    </analyzer>
</fieldtype>

its throwing class not found exception.

Is there some other files which i am missing.

Please let me know thanks

Rashid

Re: KStem download

Posted by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com>.
is the source for the lucid kstemmer available ? from the lucid solr
package i only found the compiled jars

Re: KStem download

Posted by darniz <rn...@edmunds.com>.
Hi Guys
I still have this problem
I got the fresh release of apache solr 1.4
i added decleration of Kstemmer in my schema.xml and put the two jars files
under
\example\lib folder.

I some how think its not able to find the solr home, looking at the error.

If i make a nightly distribution build and upload the war file in tomcat and
in the tomcat webapp i specify the
solr.home property to point to example\solr folder and in the example\solr
folder i placed  a lib folder in which i copied the two jar files, then
tomcat works fine.

SEVERE: Could not start SOLR. Check solr/home property
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/solr/util/plugin/ResourceLoaderAware
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:375)
        at java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:592)
        at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:357)
        at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:388)
        at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.create(AbstractPluginLoader.java:84)
        at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:141)
        at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readAnalyzer(IndexSchema.java:835)
        at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.access$100(IndexSchema.java:58)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema$1.create(IndexSchema.java:424)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema$1.create(IndexSchema.java:414)
        at
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:141)
        at
org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:456)
        at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:95)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:520)
        at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:137)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:83)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.FilterHolder.doStart(FilterHolder.java:99)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:594)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:139)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1218)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:500)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:448)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart(HandlerCollection.java:147)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:117)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:210)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:40)
        at org.mortbay.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:929)
        at
        at
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.invokeMain(Main.java:183)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.start(Main.java:497)
        at org.mortbay.start.Main.main(Main.java:115)
org.apache.solr.util.plugin.ResourceLoaderAware
        ... 55 more
Dec 8, 2009 10:24:11 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

Re: KStem download

Posted by Jay Hill <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: KStem download