Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 01:27:04 UTC

[RESULT] Name change resolution

Vote passes with 10 +1s, a +0.5 (not really an option, but we'll let it slide), a +0 and no other options.

+1s:

Alan Cabrera
Andy Gumbrecht
Charles Moulliard
David Blevins
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jonathan Gallimore
Karan Malhi
Mohammad Nour El-Din
Thiago Veronezi
Vishwanath Krishnamurthi

+0.5:

Romain Manni-Bucau

+0:

Jean-Baptiste Onofré

-David

Re: [RESULT] Name change resolution

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
How could I forget Daniel!

Vote passes with 11 +1s, a +0.5 (not really an option, but we'll let it slide), a +0 and no other options.

+1s:

Alan Cabrera
Andy Gumbrecht
Charles Moulliard