Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Joel Wallis Jucá <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 20:08:51 UTC

How to run CouchDB 2.x on macOS

Hi,

How are you running CouchDB 2.x on macOS? Is there any way to install
CouchDB that's not by this GUI app? I would prefer a Docker image, but I'm
open to alternatives.

--
Joel Wallis Jucá
joelwallis.com

Re: How to run CouchDB 2.x on macOS

Posted by Joel Wallis Jucá <jo...@gmail.com>.
@Geoffrey, @Joan, thanks for sharing! I'll take a look at the options and
figure out which one is the best for my purpose.

Posted by Geoffrey Cox <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey Cox <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joel,