Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/14 08:17:24 UTC

回复:Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache bRPC to a TLP

+1 binding.

Ted Liu

  2022 年 11 月 14 日周一 15:59,Xiaorui Wang<vi...@apache.org> 写道:   +1 bingding

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang[#] - Apache RocketMQ PMC chair
[#] https://github.com/vintagewang

Re: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache bRPC to a TLP

Posted by david zollo <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)
good luck

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PPMC
David
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>