Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2022/11/28 08:06:56 UTC

Article: Preparing a Pull Request for NuttX

This article explains how I prepared my Pull Requests for NuttX. I hope
this will be helpful for folks contributing to NuttX for the very first
time :-)

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/pr

Lup

Re: Article: Preparing a Pull Request for NuttX

Posted by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com>.
Thanks everyone! Yep I think we can add some parts into the official docs,
minus the fishy jokes :-)

Lup

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Kudos Lup!

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
Nice article detailing the contribution journey

Best regards
Alin

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.