Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2006/10/16 13:20:23 UTC

Validating t:inputCalendar?

Do I need to use some kind of validating on this component or will I just get a null value when I try to
retrieve the value?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Validating t:inputCalendar?

Posted by Sorin Silaghi <so...@gmail.com>.
you don't need to validate it... if the date is not right the action is not
even called... you can put a message associated with it to let the user know
when that happens and that's it

On 10/16/06, Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> wrote:

> Do I need to use some kind of validating on this component or will I just
> get a null value when I try to
> retrieve the value?
>

> Regards,
>
> BTJ

> Bjørn T Johansen
>
> btj@havleik.no

> Someone wrote:
> "I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange
> Satanic messages"
> To which someone replied:
> "It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"

Don't talk it, Walk it!