Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by FT...@aol.com on 2001/12/22 14:37:08 UTC

coldfusion

Does anyone out there now how to configure Apache 1.3.22 with Coldfusion?  I
have tried the comments from cfdev.com but they somehow do not work.  I put
the code in but when I try to test the configuration I get the error line
"cannot remove mod_coldfusion.c: not found in module list" (although the line
before states that the httpd.conf syntax is OK.

~ft

Re: coldfusion

Posted by RuneImp <ru...@imptech.net>.
The fact that the syntax is correct does not mean that something
that depends on something else has that dependency listed/loaded.
It just means that what is written is written correctly.

Is mod_coldfusion.c actually listed in your Modules like this?

LoadModule mod_coldfusion       libexec/apache/mod_coldfusion.so

AddModule mod_coldfusion.c

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net