Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Rocky Castaneda (Freshstudio)" <ro...@freshstudio.biz> on 2006/07/21 04:35:14 UTC

Problems with email

Hi List,

The E-mail service is still not working. I'm receiving bounced E-mails from
the postmaster.

Some do arrive at the recipient, only with ‘SPAM’ in the subject line??

Any work-around on this? Right now I can not be sure whether E-mails arrive
or not.

-rocky

Re: Problems with email

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
You should post much more informations.
What James version do you use?
Where did you installed it?
What configuration changes did you do?
What are the bounce you get from postmaster?

If recipients get mail with SPAM is because their server filter your
messages: maybe you are backlisted, maybe your mail contents are
spamming, maybe you have misconfigured something.

A good question is the key to an effective answer.