Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ondrej Lhotak <ol...@sable.mcgill.ca> on 2003/10/01 17:09:24 UTC

Adding absolute filenames to a jar

I'm using the <jar> task to create a jar file. The absolute pathnames
of the files to be included in the jar are in separate properties. How
can I get the <jar> task to include them? <fileset> requires a dir and a
relative filename, and I have absolute names.

For example:
<property name="file1" location="/home/olhotak/foo.txt"/>
<property name="file2" location="/tmp/bar.txt"/>
<jar destfile="goo.jar">
    <!-- How to include ${file1} and ${file2} in the jar? -->
</jar>

Ondrej