Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/02/19 13:26:32 UTC

RE: [Tobago] Scrollable text insice tc:sheet

Hello ;
I've the same problem, but I need to display an Html text (formatted);
tc:out is better for this (escape="false") but not scrollable.

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Volker,

I have similar problems, but when you say 'at least' how can we do it?
there's no notion of minSize preferredSize and maxSize in tobago, we can
only specify a size in percent or in pixels (as far as I know).

Regards,
Zied

--
Zied Hamdi
www.into-i.fr

Re: [Tobago] Scrollable text insice tc:sheet

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Yazid,