Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2018/12/14 12:28:42 UTC

Brooklyn git -- git-wip-us GONE now gitbox or github

As per thread below:  my `git pull` just failed, but this command in the
root brooklyn dir worked seamlessly for me:

*    for x in .git/{config,modules/*/config} ; do sed -i.bk
s/git-wip-us/gitbox/g $x ; done**
*
(I use submodules; slight tweaks should take care of it for other
topologies.)

Best
Alex

Re: Brooklyn git -- git-wip-us GONE now gitbox or github

Posted by Thomas Bouron <th...@cloudsoft.io>.
I kept the Gitbox remote just in case. But I agree with you Geoff, we don't
need another remote anymore.

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.