Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 16:27:55 UTC

Re: Apache Qpid Java naming concerns

Hi all,

I believe I addressed the naming issue of Qpid  java based components.
In a number of commits under QPID-7341 [1] I changed the sources
including documentation and Qpid site to use the following names when
referring java based components:

'Apache Qpid for Java' or 'Qpid for Java' when referring all
java-based components together
'Apache Qpid Broker for Java' or 'Qpid Broker for Java' or 'Broker for
Java' when referring Java Broker
'Apache Qpid JMS Client for AMQP 0-9-1/0-10' or 'Qpid JMS Client for
AMQP 0-9-1/0-10' or 'JMS Client' or 'the Client' when referring Qpid
Java Client for AMQP 0.x.

Kind Regards,
Alex

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-7341