Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/10 08:59:00 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Insufficient balance error message

Allen,

This is not possible on the UI.
u will have to do this on the tables if you know sql
the columns are allow_overdraft and the other is overdraft_limit

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
*Skype:* francisguchie
*Whatsapp: *232 79 19 44 07