Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by RUMikeP <mi...@rucus.net> on 2008/06/04 09:36:54 UTC

Inmethod grid: Paging calls DataSource.query twice

Hi

Please can someone let me know if it is bug or if there is a reason why when
paging using the inmethod data grid, two calls are made to the datasource,
one to get the current page's data and one to get the data for the page that
you are navigating to.

Setting a breakpoint on the datasource.query method and selecting next or
previous on the data grid should highlight this, but I have not yet worked
out why it should be called twice or how to avoid it being called twice.  (I
am testing with a fairly recent snapshot of the DefaultDataGrid (a svn diff
on the subsequent revisions does not appear to show any fixes for this), but
assume it would be the same for the other types of grid too)

Thanks
Mike

Re: Inmethod grid: Paging calls DataSource.query twice

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it shouldn't be called twice. I'll take a look into it.

-Matej