Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by wilsonr guevara arevalo <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2018/01/26 22:38:35 UTC

Persisting interpreter and repositories in S3

Hi Zeppelin users,

I would like to persist the settings of Zeppelin interpreters and repositories in S3. I already noticed that this functionality is already available for notebooks (Using NotebookRepo class). Do you know what would be the best way to do it?

Could it be achieved by implementing a plugin added to my custom implementation to my zeppelin docker deployment. What could be the best way to achieve it?

Thanks & Regards,

Wilson René Guevara Arévalo | Software Developer
Skype: wilsonr990
wilsonr990@hotmail.com | wilsonr100@gmail.com