Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ak345 <ak...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/03 23:01:36 UTC

1 required artifact missing

Am trying to build ''Web application security sample''
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/web-application-security-sample.html).
After I typed 'mvn install site' under timereport directory, an error came
out. I paste the result below.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.geronimo.samples:timereport-war:war:2.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.samples
-DartifactI
d=timereport-war \
          -Dversion=2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.samples
-DartifactId=ti
mereport-war \
          -Dversion=2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file \
           -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.samples:timereport-ear:ear:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.geronimo.samples:timereport-war:war:2.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.geronimo.samples:timereport-ear:ear:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-incubator
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  codehaus-snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 8 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Nov 03 17:26:31 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 18M/32M
[INFO]

how to solve this problem?

Am a beginner, many thanks.