Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yihl <yi...@mama.cn> on 2017/04/13 07:29:02 UTC

The resolution of the pf parameter with dismax and dismax is not consistent

Hi:
    I have a question about edismax and dismax.
    I'm using SOLR 6.3.0.  Both types of query statements are the same, but the results is differ.

    Now there is such a document:
        pj_title:word1 word2 word3

    1. edismax
       q=word1 word2&qf=pj_title&pf=pj_title&defType=edismax

    2. dismax
       q=word1 word2&qf=pj_title&pf=pj_title&defType=dismax

    The second case can be completely matched, the first case can not. Why is that ?

    Maybe you did not understand what I said, but I tried my best.

    Thank you.