Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Diogo FC Patrao <dj...@cipe.accamargo.org.br> on 2013/12/12 17:11:11 UTC

inference on tdbquery

Hello

My question is: does tdbquery (and tdbdump) dumps the inference results
when I configure it in my assembler file?

I've set up a fuseki server that uses a TDB and inference. When I start
fuseki and perform a certain query, I get 968 results:

[root@fuseki ~]# time /opt/jena/apache-jena-2.11.0/bin/rsparql
--query=query2 --service=http://192.18.0.124:3031/ds/sparql > d

real 11m34.524s
user 0m2.173s
sys 0m0.277s
[root@fuseki ~]# wc -l d
972 d

(972=968+4 lines of header and footer)

But when I try and run tdbquery, I get less results, meaning that inference
is not working:

[root@fuseki ~]# time /opt/jena/apache-jena-2.11.0/bin/tdbquery
--tdb=/opt/recruit/trunk/server/fuseki/my_config2.ttl --query=query2 > d2

real 0m1.677s
user 0m2.285s
sys 0m0.135s
[root@fuseki ~]# wc -l d2
783 d2

Thanks !

*Diogo Ferreira da Costa Patrão*
Gerente de Informação Científica
CIPE - Centro Internacional de Pesquisa
+55 (11) 2189 5000 r. 2958
djogo@cipe.accamargo.org.br

Re: inference on tdbquery

Posted by Diogo FC Patrao <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave

Thanks - I guessed that, when specifying the assembler file, it took into
consideration the inferences as well.

--
diogo patrão

Re: inference on tdbquery