Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 05:25:09 UTC

[launcher]How to get the directory of jre in the lauch period?

Hi ,all
In the launch period , specifically in luni/....../laucher/shared/main.c ,
how can I get the working directory of our jre ?
Is there a function to do this ?
Thanks

--
regards
Tian

Re: [launcher]How to get the directory of jre in the lauch period?

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Yep, and don't forget to free the memory afterwards [1]

[1]
http://harmony.apache.org/externals/vm_doc/html/hysysinfo_8c.html#7bb2025106f1c080c3b8f4cbe002d809

Posted by galaxy <ti...@gmail.com>.

--