Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/09 18:49:11 UTC

Do we want JPA support in minimal assemblies?

I don't know if we want jpa support in the minimal  assemblies.  I'm
putting it only in the j2ee assemblies until there's consensus that
we want it in minimal as well.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Do we want JPA support in minimal assemblies?

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
My gut reaction is to leave it out and ensure that we have a plugin that
will install on the minimal assemblies if a user wants to include it.

Joe