Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/08/19 07:28:04 UTC

Build broken on master

Hi all,

the build is broken on master branch on the static assembly profile demo.

I'm checking the commit causing the problem and fixing.

As reminder, before merging or pushing, please do a full build to verify
all is OK.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Build broken on master

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK, updating and trying to confirm ;)

I keep you posted.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Build broken on master

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Build broken on master

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Give me 10mn to find the commit in cause (I'm in git bisect ;)).

I keep you posted.

Thanks buddy !

Regards
JB

On 08/20/2016 07:53 AM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
> Hi Jb,
>
> oh that must have been [1]
> let me revert that fix.
>
> regards, Achim
> [1] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-999

>> I found the issue.
>>
>> Actually, the problem is not really in Karaf but in Pax Web
>> 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT. The latest changes on Pax Web master broke the
>> features/location of jetty.xml.
>>
>> I gonna fix in Pax Web.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

>> On 08/19/2016 09:28 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofr� wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> the build is broken on master branch on the static assembly profile demo.
>>>
>>> I'm checking the commit causing the problem and fixing.
>>>
>>> As reminder, before merging or pushing, please do a full build to verify
>>> all is OK.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--