Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2002/01/29 06:27:02 UTC

[Fwd: Re: an interface for apr_array_header]

Doug MacEachern wrote:

 > On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
 >

 >>I was looking at adding the Perl API for apr_array_header_t, per
 >>todo/api.txt entry.
 >>
 >>Is there any use for this functionality in Perl?
 >>

 > i think i had only array_headers of char * in mind, like what ap_requires
 > returns.  but it probably isn't worth doing.

I agree. I think it could be worth doing if we want to access some
Apache datastructure which is implemented with array_header_t, but since
we don't have any, we don't need this API.

So can we remove it from todo?

Re: [Fwd: Re: an interface for apr_array_header]

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Stas Bekman wrote:

> So can we remove it from todo?

sure.