Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/07/31 15:44:57 UTC

Radio Buttons in FormWidget

Hi All,

I am creating a FormWidget with text boxes and radio button. I am aware of

But I am unaware of the syntax for the radio buttons.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Re: Radio Buttons in FormWidget

Posted by Bob Morley <rm...@emforium.com>.
Hopefully we did not create this, but here is an example from one of our
forms --
<field ...>
            <radio no-current-selected-key="HOME">
                <option key="HOME"
description="${uiLabelMap.PartyHomeEmail}" />
                <option key="WORK"
description="${uiLabelMap.PartyWorkEmail}" />
                <option key="IM"
description="${uiLabelMap.PartyInstantMessagingEmail}" />
            </radio>
</field>

Naturally rather then explicitly listing out the options you can bind the
widget to a list or an entity fetch just like checkbox and dropdown widgets.