Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com> on 2011/11/21 06:39:10 UTC

Thanks Benoit for reviewing patches

I kept this off JIRA because it was off-topic. Just to be clear: I've
debated with Benoit in JIRA. At a glance (or by bad authoring) I sound
annoyed or ungrateful.

The opposite is true! Over the past year, Benoit is the only committer
who has reviewed my patches at all. He is an official developer who is
engaging with third-party contributors, and through a tedious medium.
Bravo!

--
Iris Couch

Re: Thanks Benoit for reviewing patches

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHjd9oq4Am4

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM, Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com> wrote:
> I kept this off JIRA because it was off-topic. Just to be clear: I've
> debated with Benoit in JIRA. At a glance (or by bad authoring) I sound
> annoyed or ungrateful.
>
> The opposite is true! Over the past year, Benoit is the only committer
> who has reviewed my patches at all. He is an official developer who is
> engaging with third-party contributors, and through a tedious medium.
> Bravo!
>
> --
> Iris Couch

Only?