Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au> on 2001/03/29 16:31:50 UTC

Parsing CLOBs with a taglib (was: Re: CocoonFromServlet example not working)

Hi Sharath,

Attached are two example taglibs. The first simulates an esql query
returning a String containing XML. The second takes this XML string,
parses it, and attaches it to the generated output, which could then by
styled with XSLT.

If you get stuck, let me know :)

--Jeff

-

Re: Parsing CLOBs with a taglib (was: Re: CocoonFromServlet example not working)

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 09:21:43PM -0500, Donald Ball wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Jeff Turner wrote:
>
> > Attached are two example taglibs. The first simulates an esql query
> > returning a String containing XML. The second takes this XML string,
> > parses it, and attaches it to the generated output, which could then by
> > styled with XSLT.
>
> is there any reason you wouldn't use the esql:get-xml function here??

Doh! ;)

Oh well.. it's a nice simple example of a taglib anyway.

--Jeff

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.