Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/10/27 22:30:42 UTC

Nov 6, London Wicket User Group Event - new location/presentation

This time I am going to talk about "Tree"s in Wicket (yes Matej, that
probably means I'll have a few more questions for you next week ;-)    . Let
me know in the next couple of days if anyone is interested in this topic or
has another idea. Al will also post his presentation's topic here early next
week. As always, bring along your laptops and questions.
There'll also be a free prize-draw with one lucky guest (other than Al and
I) winning MEAP access to  http://chillenious.wordpress.com/ Eelco  and
http://martijndashorst.com/blog/ Martijn 's excellent "
http://manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket In Action ".

jWeekend have hired a room for Tuesday, Nov 6 at the Academy of Management
Studies, London
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=nw6+4hy&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=51.538648,-0.178785&spn=0.027173,0.061026&z=14
NW6 4HY . The event is still free to all, as always; jWeekend will cover all
costs and provide the equipment.  If you want to make a presentation just
let us know when you register.
The full address (including which buzzer to ring) will be on the
http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/ registration page .

The location is about 10-15 minutes away from just about anywhere in central
London and also very easy to get to - it is 10 minutes or less walk from all
of the following:

Tube:
Kiburn Park (Bakerloo)
Kilburn (Jubilee)
West Hampstead (Jubilee)

Train:
Kilburn High Road
Brondesbury Park
West Hampstead
West Hampstead Thameslink

Bus:
The bus-stops just outside the offices are on all sorts of routes throughout
London.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/kilburnhighroad-2148.pdf
(bus map) .

It's a bit smaller than our previous locations, so please register early if
you'd like to come (and importantly, please remember to use  the link in the
automated email to either confirm or cancel your booking so we can give the
maximum number of people the opportunity to join us).
Obviously, this lively part of London also has plenty of places for food and
drink as well.
See you there.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend.co.uk