Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jeffp <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 03:46:54 UTC

Are you using Shiro? Wiki page

Are there special permissions required to add our project to the Powered by
Shiro page?  I don't seem to have edit privileges.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Powered+by+Shiro

Re: Are you using Shiro? Wiki page

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeff,

You have to be listed as an Apache contributor (not committer).
Typically this is done by submitting an Individual Contributor's
License Agreement (ICLA) to the ASF:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Once that is received, you will be able to edit the wiki.

Alternatively, you can request that one of the existing dev team
members make an edit for you (e.g. create a Jira issue explaining what
is requested).  We're happy to help!

Best,

--
Les Hazlewood