Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by bogdan_voloshincu <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/10 14:29:45 UTC

Help cdbimport Oracle

I need to import Oracle database schema and it doesn't works.
I set up the classpath, it reconize the Schema XE but, doesn't generate
tables information.
Can somebody help me ?

my ant target is :

		<cdbimport map="src/resources/riMap.map.xml"
			overwriteExisting="true"
			schemaName="XE"
		        adapter="org.apache.cayenne.dba.oracle.OracleAdapter"
		        driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
		        url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE"
		        username="root"
			password="root"/>

		<echo message="Generare Clase"/>
		<cgen map="src/resources/riMap.map.xml"
		 	 destDir="build"
			 makepairs="true"
			 includeEntities="*"/>
	</target>

Re: Help cdbimport Oracle

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Glad to see you made it work. Yeah, different DB's have specific definitions of "schema", etc.

Andrus

Re: Help cdbimport Oracle

Re: Help cdbimport Oracle

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
You see no errors, and no tables are created?

Strange. We recently had a similar report about SQLServer / Modeler reengineering, so I am not discounting a possibility that Cayenne may ignore some entities for some inconceivable reason. Just don't know what that might be yet (beyond DB permissions and user user errors). Needless to say, it all works in my tests.

Andrus