Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2018/01/27 14:06:57 UTC

The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Hello,
I fixed in r1822407 the missing ADD_MODS on windows but there is still an
issue , on JAVA8 the ADD_MODS variable is wrongly updated

Also there is a difference between windows and *nix in the way we detect
java and use JAVA_HOME (on linux and not on windows)

--
Cordialement.
Philippe

Re: The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
I think we should include a test that runs the shells as we didn’t trap the
issue with add_mods with our current tests.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,
I fixed it, the script was strange:

- I don't understand this  : "-IF "%variable:~0,2%"=="1." ("

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: The shell for Java 8 / 9 detection is broken on Windows 10 / Last Java 8

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.