Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Dan Connelly <ds...@adelphia.net> on 2006/09/11 10:59:48 UTC

OK. You are correct.

Alex:

Yes.   I get it now.    My BeanConverter can pull the bean from
*ObjectConverter's* object using ReflectionUtils (same as
ObjectConverter had just done before calling my BeanConverter).

Its slightly redundant (repeating the reflection), but my BeanConverter
gets more information doing your way.

Thanks for the help.

       -- Dan