Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/29 16:54:26 UTC

Helping as Mentor/Shepherd

Hi All,

I have volunteered as a mentor/shepherd in Trafodion. I am looking
forward to help the community in the right direction.

Please feel free to ping and let me know where I can help.

Regards,

Atri

Atri
l'apprenant

RE: Helping as Mentor/Shepherd

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Welcome Atri! Your help will be very appreciated.

Ming

Posted by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>.
Hi Atri,