Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by anshumanpradippatil1506 <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 09:00:20 UTC

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJS vs. AngularJS 2.0

I have worked lot with Flex and also now days working with angular2. One
thing I am sure about is FlexJS is far away from angular2, This is not only
about component(UI) creation there are many other thing which angular2
provides such as DI, Routing, documentation ..........etc a long list

Re: [FlexJS] FlexJS vs. AngularJS 2.0

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
It's sure that Angular or React has more things right now (and many devs
right now enrolling their rows), but FlexJS is not comparable right now.
Looking at the way and speed things are happening here, I should expect
FlexJS to be a great technology
in the next 6 or 12 months, with many thinks others can't even dream due to
the nature of the technology itself.

So yes, this year probably the "framework of the year" could be maybe
React?....but in 2017? or 2018?

I think FlexJS has the opportunity to overpass all the cumbersome things
many of us see when making some angular or react programming.

> Probably true, but that's why we need volunteers to help us.  Lots of
> small contributions can really add up.  And Apache projects are not
> controlled by commercial entities so your contributions can have more
> impact.
>
> Thanks,
> -Alex
>
> On 7/7/16, 2:00 AM, "anshumanpradippatil1506"
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I have worked lot with Flex and also now days working with angular2. One
> >thing I am sure about is FlexJS is far away from angular2, This is not
> >only
> >about component(UI) creation there are many other thing which angular2
> >provides such as DI, Routing, documentation ..........etc a long list
> >

> >--

Carlos Rovira
Director General
M: +34 607 22 60 05