Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Gaddy <dg...@sparctech.com> on 2002/04/19 16:55:09 UTC

FrontPage 2002 Extensions with Apache 2.0.35 for Win2kPro

Am I hearing this right from the various discussions I read by Apache users?
Is it true that there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER to get Front Page 2002 Extensions
for Apache 2.0.35 using Windows 2000 Professional as the OS?  If this is the
case, I may have to use another web server, as every page we have uses these
extensions...

If anyone has any idea on how to get around this, if you CAN get around
this, let me know,

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: FrontPage 2002 Extensions with Apache 2.0.35 for Win2kPro

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
If you just want your users to be able to edit documents, you can use
mod_dav, bundled with Apache 2 (what MS calls WebFolders) if you need other
functionality of frontpage such as web creation, etc. I think you are out of
luck for now :(

Posted by Brian Quinn <br...@az511.com>.
Hey Frank,

Nice to see another person from Arizona in here. :)

Brian

Posted by "Jack L. Stone" <ja...@sage-one.net>.

Posted by "Jack L. Stone" <ja...@sage-one.net>.