Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2012/05/23 07:44:51 UTC

Date for moving subversion

We need a time to move our subversion out of incubator. It won't take long
(~5 minutes), so how about 24 May at 9am PST? After the move, you'll need
to use "svn switch" to update your repository.

-- Owen

Re: Date for moving subversion

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the git clone is broken.  Filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4884 to ask for it to be
fixed.

Posted by Jan van der Lugt <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.