Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com> on 2002/11/16 09:27:26 UTC

Problem running JMS sample with Axis 1.0

Hi,
I am getting the following exceptions when I try running the jms sample
that comes bundled with Axis 1.0.
I am using SonicMQ 4.0.2 on my Win2K box.
E:\work\xml-axis-10>java samples.jms.JMSTest -c
jndi-connection-factory.properties -d "MyQ" IBM PRGS
Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyQ
        at
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContext.getObjectFromBindings(RefFSContex
t.java:400)
        at
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContext.lookupObject(RefFSContext.java:32
7)
        at
com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContext.lookup(RefFSContext.java:146)
        at com.sun.jndi.fscontext.FSContext.lookup(FSContext.java:127)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
        at
org.apache.axis.components.jms.JNDIVendorAdapter.getQueue(JNDIVendorA
dapter.java:112)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector.createQueue(QueueConnect
or.java:165)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector.access$300(QueueConnecto
r.java:87)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector$QueueEndpoint.getDestina
tion(QueueConnector.java:253)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector$QueueAsyncConnection.cre
ateListenerSession(QueueConnector.java:328)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$AsyncConnection.subscribe(
JMSConnector.java:838)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSEndpoint.registerListener(JMSEndpoin
t.java:149)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.SimpleJMSListener.start(SimpleJMSListen
er.java:179)
        at samples.jms.JMSTest.main(JMSTest.java:121)
*****************
It is not able to lookup MyQ.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Arul

Re: Problem running JMS sample with Axis 1.0

Posted by Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com>.
Hi,
I am able to get rid of this exception. After doing a refresh in the
SonicMQ Explorer, this worked. Now this works only if I give the Stock as
"XXX". If I give IBM PRGS, then I get the following exception. Is this due
to the unavailability of the sevice at : http://XMethods.net/AxisJMS.
This is the exception trace :
E:\work\xml-axis-10>java -Dhttp.proxyHost=myproxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8088
samples.jms.
JMSTest -c jndi-connection-factory.properties -d "MyQ" IBM PRGS
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
 faultString: failedSend
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

failedSend
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSSender.invoke(JMSSender.java:132)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
y.java:71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:182)
        at samples.jms.JMSTest.main(JMSTest.java:156)
Caused by: org.apache.axis.transport.jms.InvokeTimeoutException: Unable to
compl
ete call in time allotted
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection.call(JMSCon
nector.java:489)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSEndpoint.call(JMSEndpoint.java:111)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSSender.invoke(JMSSender.java:121)
        ... 10 more
javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: Queue not found
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSender.internalSend(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSender.send(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.QueueConnector$QueueSyncConnection$Queu
eSendSession.send(QueueConnector.java:232)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection$SendSession
.send(JMSConnector.java:658)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSConnector$SyncConnection.send(JMSCon
nector.java:535)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.JMSEndpoint.send(JMSEndpoint.java:122)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.SimpleJMSWorker.run(SimpleJMSWorker.jav
a:153)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.jms.SimpleJMSListener.onMessage(SimpleJMSLi
stener.java:165)
        at progress.message.jimpl.Session.EPB_(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.QueueSession.run(Unknown Source)
        at progress.message.jimpl.fw.run(Unknown Source)
[...]

es -d "MyQ" XXX
XXX: 55.25

Thanks in advance.

Regards,