Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ramazan Yildirim <Ra...@telenity.com> on 2005/03/08 17:50:06 UTC

Regex extractor, how to obtain the last match?

Hi All,

I am a rather new Jmeter (2.0.2) user. I want to use the *last* match
found for the regular expression.

Which could be like ${EXTRACTOR_VAR_g${ EXTRACTOR_VAR_matchNr}}

How could I do this?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Ramazan

Re: Regex extractor, how to obtain the last match?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:50:06 +0200, Ramazan Yildirim
<Ra...@telenity.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a rather new Jmeter (2.0.2) user. I want to use the *last* match
> found for the regular expression.
>
> Which could be like ${EXTRACTOR_VAR_g${ EXTRACTOR_VAR_matchNr}}
>
> How could I do this?

Try the following:

Set Match number to -1 - which forces all the matches to be found.
Then use the expression as above in a later test element.

Might work - I've not tried it.