Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 08:13:37 UTC

Re: [Heads Up] The new repository of servicecomb-saga-actuator

Any update about this issue, please let me know if the saga-actuator
is part of ShardingSphere 3.1.0.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
ShardingSphere will include saga on 4.0.0 for Apache release.
3.1.0 is just for some legacy features.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月4日周五 下午4:13写道: