Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2015/09/27 17:42:55 UTC

Eric - TestPersistentEphemeralNode

Hi Eric,

Can you look at TestPersistentEphemeralNode.testRecreatesNodeWhenSessionReconnectsMultipleTimes? Why is the Trigger set on a second Curator instance? This test is flakey and I think this is why. Why not use just 1 Curator instance?

-Jordan

Re: Eric - TestPersistentEphemeralNode

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Never mind. I see the reason.