Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Markus Fischer <ma...@fischer.name> on 2005/11/07 09:40:40 UTC

Not possible to cancel TSVN when it scans directories for changes

Hi,

when I do TSVN commit on a large directory structure and I want to
cancel it, I've to wait until TSVN is finished scanning all directories.
The cancel button is even grayed out and clicking on the close button
[X] doesn't do anything.

Can this be enabled?

- Markus

Re: Not possible to cancel TSVN when it scans directories for changes

Posted by Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos <pa...@shfj.cea.fr>.
> when I do TSVN commit on a large directory structure and I want to
> cancel it, I've to wait until TSVN is finished scanning all directories.
> The cancel button is even grayed out and clicking on the close button
> [X] doesn't do anything.
>
> Can this be enabled?

You'll probably get more answers on the TortoiseSVN mailing list:
	http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/list_etiquette.html

--
Dimitri