Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/01 13:47:00 UTC

Announce: Maven JaxMe Plugin 1.0

Hi,

I'd like to announce the availability of the JaxMe Plugin for Maven 2.
This version supports all JaxMe features, like the JaxMe Ant task does,
including.

The plugins home page is at

     http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/mp/

I'd beg to add the plugin to the plugin matrix and to the plugin list as
externally hosted.

Regards,

Jochen

Re: Announce: Maven JaxMe Plugin 1.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
MNG under documentation.

MSITE is for the site plugin, this is nothing to do with that.

- Brett

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.