Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/04/02 09:06:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Have jenkins.a.o notification mails on broken build sent to dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Heya,

Currently broken builds only sent notifications to people with commits when the build was broken. I would like to have those notifications on dev@cloudstack.apache.org<ma...@cloudstack.apache.org> as well.

Preferably with a random tag so I'm not tempted to build a filter for it sooner or later ;-)

Hugo

RE: [DISCUSS] Have jenkins.a.o notification mails on broken build sent to dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
The cloudstack builds on build.a.o do not yet email to the dev list.

Cheers,

Hugo

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.