Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com> on 2005/07/22 07:49:36 UTC

Proxy Authentication

Hi Folks,

I have implemented the proxy authentication. I was able to generate
header for Proxy-Authorization successfully as follows.

POST /axis/LimitedAll HTTP/1.1

Host: localhost:8888

Proxy-Authorization: Basic Y2hpbnRoYW5hOnBhdGl5bw==

SOAPAction: "AllComplexType#echoAll"

Also able to use both HTTP authentication and proxy authentication
simultaneously on a single stub.

POST /axis/LimitedAll HTTP/1.1

Host: localhost:8888

Proxy-Authorization: Basic Y2hpbnRoYW5hOnBhdGl5bw==

Authorization: Basic Y2RpbmFwYWxhOmphdmE=

SOAPAction: "AllComplexType#echoAll"

But I was not able to test this. Can anyone test this for me?

Thanks

Chinthana

Re: Proxy Authentication

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Nice job :-)

We will be testing it but not for some time (at least a month).  I'd leave
it in and see if anyone uses it !

"Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CD...@virtusa.com>
22/07/2005 06:49
Please respond to