Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/27 16:51:16 UTC

Re: Oozie BoF at Hadoop Summit San Jose.

Puru,
    I am not sure if 1 and 3 make sense given that your talk on Oozie is
also about the same and it will be a repeat of information.

Robert,
    It would be good to talk about the Oozie and unmanaged AM branch work.
Possible for you to do a 5 min talk or get someone else from Cloudera do
that?

Regards,
Rohini

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Purshotam/Satish,

Is it possible to forward the slides/documentation presented in the talk, here in the list.
Or you can upload them a provide a link.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Posted by Abhishek Bafna <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Purshotam/Satish,