Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2023/10/07 14:22:47 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SIS 1.4-RC1

This is a call for a vote on the following Apache SIS 1.4 release
candidate artifacts:

  *

    Change log/release notes:
    https://sis.staged.apache.org/release-notes/1.4.html

  *

    All Release Artifacts:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/sis/1.4/RC1/

  *

    PGP release keys (signed using GnuPG):
    https://downloads.apache.org/sis/KEYS

  *

    Maven staging repository:

       <repositories>
         <repository>
           <id>sis.staging.parent</id>
           <name>SIS staging repository of Parent POM</name>
           <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesis-1043</url>
         </repository>
         <repository>
           <id>sis.staging.main</id>
           <name>SIS staging repository of main artifacts</name>
           <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesis-1049</url>
         </repository>
         <repository>
           <id>sis.staging.non-free</id>
           <name>SIS staging repository of non-free resources</name>
           <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesis-1050</url>
         </repository>
       </repositories>

  *

    Web site https://sis.staged.apache.org/ except for Javadoc which
    will be updated the release day. The developer guide is also a work
    in progress not yet updated.

Please verify the artifacts and vote. The vote will be open for 72
hours. Closing date may be changed to a later day if testers need more
time.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

If no issue is reported, the content of above staging repositories will
be moved as-is (no recompilation) to Apache mirrors and Maven Central
repository when the release will happen. If blocking issues are
reported, a new staging repository at a new URL will be created for the
second release candidate.

     Martin

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.4-RC1

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Thanks all. We have four positive votes, so unless there is a last
minute objection, I will proceed to the release today.

     Martin

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 1.4-RC1

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1