Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Gavin Goldsmith <gg...@pnp.co.za> on 2008/05/12 15:34:41 UTC

Formatting in IE of %%collapse bullets under IE

Hi all

We have implemented JSPWiki v2.6.0 which is working very nicely indeed.

I decided to give our LeftMenu a face lift by using %%collapse. The
works really well when tested with Firefox.
- header
  * item
  * item

Our problem is with IE where the appearance is:
-

   header
   *

      item
   *

      item

Searching the net I found a thread on "%%collapse causes bullets at
same level to be increasingly indented"
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-34). This is similar to,
but not quite the same,  problem I am having. The problem seems specific
to IE and has been experienced by a number of users so it's not that one
person has changed their default font's.

The markup used is:
%%collapse
*header
** item 1
** item 2
/%

The same problem does not occur with regular bullets.

Thanks

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za

Re: Formatting in IE of %%collapse bullets under IE

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Works fine on IE6.
Are you using IE7 ?

dirk